What Are Cookies
This site, like virtually all professional websites, utilises cookies, which are little files that are transferred to your computer, to improve your experience. This page explains what information they collect, how we utilise it, and why we occasionally need to store certain cookies. We will also explain how you may prevent these cookies from being saved, albeit doing so may reduce or ‘break’ certain aspects of the site’s functioning.
You can prevent cookies from being set by altering your browser’s settings (see your browser Help for how to do this). Please be aware that deactivating cookies will have an impact on the functioning of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies frequently results in the loss of some functionality and features on our site. As a result, it is not suggested that you disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
· Account related cookies
· Orders processing related cookies
· This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
· Site preferences cookies
· In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
In rare situations, we may additionally rely on cookies provided by trustworthy third parties. The section that follows describes the third-party cookies you may encounter when browsing this site.
· This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
· For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
Hopefully, this has explained things for you, and as previously stated, if there is something you’re not sure whether you need or not, it’s typically safer to keep cookies enabled in case it interacts with one of the functions on our site. However, if you want any further information, please contact us via one of the following methods:
· Email: [email protected]