Software development for Windows/.NET and Linux
Get your products to market quicker.
Do you want to launch your product but don’t have enough time or knowledge to do it? We can help you! Our technical team has tons of development experience with Windows/.Net and PC/Embedded Linux, to make sure you get your high quality product to market in a short time.
We develop your imagination
When it comes to operating systems, Windows/.NET and Linux are considered world leaders. No wonder why they are at the top of the rankings for software development and creation. With world-class operating systems comes the requirement for a world-class development partner to bring your software to life. This is our kind of thing.
We are staffed by a team of skilled engineers who have been providing software development services for Windows/.NET and Linux for decades. Thanks to our advanced technology and special development process, we’re the partner you can trust for everything from requirements and design of Windows/.Net and Linux software to development, testing, deployment and support.
- Applications written in Windows Forms/WPF/.NET/ASP.NET
- HMIs and custom applications
- Configuration Tools for Network Protocol Integration
- Emulation Software for Computer Systems
- Tools for Network Simulation
- Tools for testing, logging, and analysis
- Legacy Application Porting to.NET and Linux Legacy
- Application Reverse Engineering
- Enhance/update Applications that are already in use
- Continual Software Development One or more apps and components require maintenance.
- Web / Cloud-hosted Windows Services Applications
- Kernel Drivers and Linux Development
- Linux Development for PCs and Embedded Systems
- Development of Linux applications and APIs
- EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, PROFINET, J1989, and other open and proprietary protocols are all supported.
- Configuration, diagnostics, programming, simulation, and diagnosis tools are all available.
- WINE is used to port Windows applications and components.
- Dual-environment development Applications and Components for Windows and Linux
- EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU, PROFINET, J1939, and other open and proprietary protocols are also supported.
- Configuration, diagnostics, programming, simulation, and diagnostics tools are all available.
The prices provided on our website are quite general due to the variability of customer projects. Our team will make cost calculation of your order in a short time. Contact us by filling out the feedback form. During the next working day our manager will contact you, specify details and prepare a commercial proposal for you.
Should you need custom software development, please contact the DTUsoft experts. With DTUsoft you will quickly find highly skilled developers from all over the world who provide quality services at an affordable price. Looking forward to seeing you as our customers
” For your convenience, we offer the option of paying in installments, so you don’t have to pay the entire cost at once.”